[3dem] [Ext] Compiling AreTomo3

Shawn Zheng shawn.zheng at czii.org
Fri Jul 26 10:17:09 PDT 2024

Hi Reza,

This problem can be solved by recompiling the library code in LibSrc. The
following are the steps
1) open a linux terminal and go inside LibSrc/Util
2) run "make clean" followed by "make all"
3) go inside LibSrc/Mrcfile
4) run "make clean" followed by "make all"
5) recompile AreTomo3.

Please let me know if these steps fix the problem.

Best,
Shawn