[3dem] Refining polished particles

basilgreber at gmx.net basilgreber at gmx.net
Sun Jan 9 07:17:26 PST 2022

In my experience, this should work o.k. as long as your initial angular sampling is such that the algorithm will move to finer sampling twice (or more), making sure that the refinement “settles in” properly. That said, I rarely do that, and if I do, I use slightly lower initial resolution (6 Å).

Good luck,

Basil