[3dem] Apoferritin for benchmarking

Christos Savva beetle75 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 09:39:50 PST 2022

Dear Adam

I attach a protocol that Louise Fairall here at Leicester developed a few
years ago. You could just use the same buffer for SEC of your protein. Good
concentrations range between 2-4 mg/ml depending on how concentrated you
want the particles on your grids. Having a protein source with either the
light or heavy chain will give you a better result.

Best wishes

Christos