[3dem] K2 camera error

Zongli Li zongli.li at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 09:22:44 PDT 2021

Hi Shixin,

I have the exact same error on our Polara K2, which was caused by a bad
communication between K2 computer and digitizer. It turned out in our case
the MCH board (the network cable plugged into it) in the digitizer went bad
and we had to replace it (pretty expensive, ~$22k). You can try to pin
192.168.111.1,
if you cannot pin to it, the digitizer is the problem. Let me know if you
need more information.

Good luck!

Zongli