[3dem] A Request for Micrograph with multiple 3d particle or particle conformations

Dmitry Lyumkis dlyumkis at salk.edu
Mon Apr 20 11:29:36 PDT 2020

If you’re looking for a particularly challenging case, you may want to look at this dataset of assembling ribosomal subunits:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.ebi.ac.uk/pdbe/emdb/empiar/entry/10076/__;!!Mih3wA!V6DsOkbPkp5bM6XomxT1ySP3Ya2Vlzhi-14V_OVrfdNsjDvLhfscR78RG1nlJz4ECQ$

There are at least 14 distinct structures there, but I’m sure you can find more.

Best,

Dmitry

Dmitry Lyumkis
Assistant Professor
The Salk Institute for Biological Studies
10010 North Torrey Pines Road, La Jolla, CA 92037
T: 858-453-4100 x1155
E: dlyumkis at salk.edu<mailto:dlyumkis at salk.edu>
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://lyumkis.salk.edu__;!!Mih3wA!V6DsOkbPkp5bM6XomxT1ySP3Ya2Vlzhi-14V_OVrfdNsjDvLhfscR78RG1kfPVa5rQ$