[3dem] A Request for Micrograph with multiple 3d particle or particle conformations

rupesh rupesh at cse.iitb.ac.in
Sun Apr 26 05:08:02 PDT 2020

Thanks a lot for pointing out to the resources.
But one of the major requirement of the technique our team is using is the
requirement of picked particles.
I will look in details to the resources suggested but in the few I observed
the picked particle is missing.
A set of picked and classified particles would help us use the techniques to
extract the other particles from the micrograph and
classify them with the initial classified classed we will have.

So will it be possible to have small set of picked particle and their class
assignments for maybe 100 of projections.

Thanks and Regards
Rupesh