[3dem] A Request for Micrograph with multiple 3d particle or particle conformations

Takanori Nakane tnakane at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Mon Apr 20 11:10:24 PDT 2020

Hi,

How different should it be?

Different species:
EMPIAR-10251: mixture of 20S proteasome and TMV
EMPIAR 10289-10291: innexin hemichannel but contains dimeric full
channels as well

Conformational difference:
EMPIAR-10180: spliceosome with flexibility
EMPIAR-10160: spliceosome, even more flexibility

And there are several ribosome datasets as well.

Best regards,

Takanori Nakane