[3dem] A Request for Micrograph with multiple 3d particle or particle conformations

rupesh rupesh at cse.iitb.ac.in
Mon Apr 20 11:03:45 PDT 2020

Dear all,

I have been working on 3D reconstructions from 2d projections obtained by
Cryo Electron Microscopy, specially dealing with the case when there are
multiple conformations of the particle in the projections obtained and hence
multiple 3D structures to be generated.

I have obtained good classifications results in case of projections obtained
for different particles from different micrographs, but to test the
classifier in its full capacity, I need a micrograph which has 2 or more
types of picked particles, and hence 2 or more 3D structure lying in the set
of projections that can be obtained.

Any help or pointers to correct resources will be highly appreciated.

Regards
Rupesh
4th Year UnderGrad
Computer Science