[3dem] Leaking loading stations

Kelly Dryden kd7w at virginia.edu
Thu Sep 6 09:13:53 PDT 2018

Hi Michael,

Ours was leaking in the beginning and we put a bead of silicone caulk
around the base.  That held for several years, although now it needs to
be re-done.

Kelly

Kelly A. Dryden, Ph.D.
Director, Molecular Electron Microscopy Core
Dept. of Molecular Physiology & Biological Physics
School of Medicine, University of Virginia
Snyder Bldg., Rm. 232 (deliveries Rm. 211)
480 Ray C. Hunt Dr.
Charlottesville, VA  22908-0886

office:(434)982-0525; EM suite:(434)243-4904; fax:(434)243-8271
email:kdryden at virginia.edu