[3dem] gold fiducials

Sacha De Carlo sacha.decarlo at dectris.com
Thu Sep 14 05:38:07 PDT 2017

Utrecht core lab provides these too:

http://www.cellbiology-utrecht.nl/25-facilities/cell-microscopy-core.html

Cheers,
Sacha

On Thu, Sep 14, 2017 at 2:35 PM, Wright, Elizabeth R. <erwrigh at emory.edu>
wrote:

> Hi Daniel,
>

> We use these…
>
> BSA-treated tracers, EM grade (EMS, cat. no. 25486).
>
> You can also make your own BSA-treated gold, protocols outlined in Iancu
> et al., Nature Protocols (2006).
>

> Good luck!
>

> Liz
>

> ----
>
> Elizabeth R. Wright, PhD
>
> Associate Professor
>
> Emory University
>
> (404) 727-4665
>
> erwrigh at emory.edu
>

> *From: *3dem <3dem-bounces at ncmir.ucsd.edu> on behalf of Levy Daniel <
> Daniel.Levy at curie.fr>
> *Date: *Thursday, September 14, 2017 at 8:03 AM
> *To: *"3dem at ncmir.ucsd.edu" <3dem at ncmir.ucsd.edu>
> *Subject: *[3dem] gold fiducials
>

> Dear All,
>
> The 10 nm ProteinA gold fiducials that we use in cryo-ET experiments
> strongly interact with one of our proteins of interest. Do you have any
> suggestions for a 10 or 6nm gold fiducials ?
>
> Best
>
> Daniel Lévy
>
> ------------------------------

> prohibited.

<https://www.dectris.com>
Sacha De Carlo, Ph.D.
Business Development Manager EM
Phone: +41 56 500 21 90 | Mobile: +41 79 354 47 40 | Email:
sacha.decarlo at dectris.com
DECTRIS Ltd. | Taefernweg 1 | 5405 Baden-Daettwil | Switzerland |
www.dectris.com

[image: LinkedIn] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/5067919>
 [image: facebook]
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dectris-Ltd/623855944369304>
<https://twitter.com/DECTRIS_News>

Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the use of the
named
recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If
you
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete the
message.
Any unauthorized use of the information contained in this message is
prohibited.