[3dem] CryoTEM Customer Success Manager position at Thermo Fisher Scientific - NL
sonja.welsch at yahoo.de
Thu Feb 16 14:37:33 PST 2017
I would like to draw your attention towards the opening of a Life Science cryoTEM Customer Success Manager position at Thermo Fisher Scientific in Eindhoven, NL.
For details please see the description below, and the following link: https://global-fei.icims.com/jobs/6784/customer-success-manager-emeai---life-sciences/job
The CompanyWith more than 60 years ofinnovation and leadership, FEI Company enables customers to find meaningfulanswers to questions that accelerate breakthrough discoveries, increaseproductivity, and ultimately change the world. FEI designs, manufactures, andsupports the broadest range of high-performance microscopy workflows thatprovide images and answers in the micro-, nano-, and picometer scales.
Combining hardware and software expertise in electron, ion, and lightmicroscopy with deep application knowledge in the materials science, life sciences,electronics, and natural resources markets, the worldwide FEI team of 3000+employees is dedicated to customers' pursuit of discovery and resolution toglobal challenges. Check out these videos! · Insidethe FEI Titan Transmission Electron Microscopehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wEmsDh_l_A· How tomake a microscopehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W6J_f4yVVg· Theinstallation of a Talos at the University of Chicago https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40rTgRq7iD0· The worldneeds answer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABSxT6Y099I Thermo Fisher Scientificacquired FEI Company in September of 2016 as a part of the AnalyticalInstruments Group (AIG) in the newly-formed Materials and Structural AnalysisDivision (MSD). The MissionThe Customer SuccessManager (CSM) will be responsible to make new Life Sciences customerssuccessful with their Cryo TEM workflow within a pre-defined time frame. TheCSM will do this by managing Life Science Projects with a focus on all new CryoTEM orders & installations.The CSM work closely withthe Life Sciences Business Unit (Director Customer Enablement), the Factory,Global Tech Support, the Nanoport Applications team and the regional Sales andService Management team, to create a success plan per customer and drive it toclosure. The CSM will report to the Director Service EMEAI The Position Specific responsibilitiesare:
- Assess the customer’s needs pre-PO, working with the account manager, the applications team, the service manager, Global Tech Support and the BU
- Deliver a Project plan that covers the needs, ranging from IT/facilities support, sign-off plan including CWAT and SAT, training, and creating initial results
- Execute projects across the EMEAI organization, tracking performance, budget and resources in-line with pre-defined requirements
- Manages indirect reports assigned to the project
- Challenge, verify and communicate technical decisions
- Be the main contact person after the PO, managing all FEI activities to the pre-agreed plan.
- Overlook customer start-up phase and ensure the customer success milestones are met
- Monitor & report progress
- Typically requires a PhD degree and 5+ years of management experience, or a combination of education, training and experience that demonstrate the required skills
- 5 or more years project management, engineering management or applications management experience in a high tech environment related to the market served
- Proven experience in electron microscopy, technology and applications is required
- Experienced interacting with highly-technical internal customers. Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with and influence internal business partners.
- Ability to work without pre-defined processes, with a natural tendency to define processes.
- Demonstrated ability to develop deep customer relationships and credibility, to gain insight into customers’ requirements
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills, interpersonal skills and an ability to effectively interact within and outside of FEI.
- Willing and able to travel internationally (+/- 50%)
The Competences Functional
- Planning and Organization
- Attention to details and results
- Gets results
- Business Acumen
- Negotiating skills and success driven
- Collaboration and Teamwork
- Flexibility and achieving change
- Relationship building
- Excellent, enthusiastic, clear communication skills, both written and verbal, with a diverse audience are critical to the success of this position.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the 3dem