[3dem] Falcon III camera

Wilson Lau wcy.lau2 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 09:59:18 PST 2017

Dear colleagues,

We are looking to either purchase an extra 200 kV Talos with a Falcon III
detector or to upgrade our existing 200 kV Tecnai with a K2.  I would
appreciate if any of you could comment on the performance of the Falcon III
camera and whether or not you have produced a high-resolution map (of a
relatively small protein complex) using dataset collected from this camera,
either in its integration or counting mode.  Any comparison between the
Falcon III and the K2 would be also helpful.  Thanks!

Best regards,
Wilson

--
Wilson Chun Yu Lau, Ph.D.