[3dem] a new correlative microscopy tool available

Xavier Heiligenstein xheiligenstein at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 17 08:32:10 PST 2017

Dear EM lovers, and CLEM afficionados,

We are pleased to annouce the official release of eC-CLEM.
eC-CLEM is a software dedicated to image registration in 2D, 3D and
between 2D and 3D.
We have put significant effort to make a userfriendly GUI, focusing on
end-users in facilities.
Advanced options are available for those of you that require more
complex tasks.
eC-CLEM is integrated in the image processing software Icy BioImage
Analysis.

Please, find out more with the following links:

Publication in Nature Methods: http://rdcu.be/oVA9
<http://em.rdcu.be/wf/click?upn=KP7O1RED-2BlD0F9LDqGVeSLsrfBkPuUHOzU5mSvTmido-3D_-2F58ZHYWU8ehjesvqrEQvo-2BHr5Gg2S1IYJ4zBVuDnz7Q346xOpAKZjXS0nmBJ2u8NQiZnUs8vngwK28jGbTMqOyyFyXrqaU6bYrEp5gPRhOMtPa1CR67P-2Fj-2BD1RdQvL30NsIjqxm-2BqO4I3AnoqN6mUNzNC0NbYtvFTk3BE6T9mP5cifHi2feMdssHskNE2zX-2FMSfZp90gZOWHTACG0yQ5ty9hP1wG7dOcpywXVwv32Wc-3D>
eC-CLEM webpage for youtube tutorials or suggestions for further
developments: http://icy.bioimageanalysis.org/plugin/ec-CLEM

We wish you an easy Correlative registration

Xavier Heiligenstein and Perrine Paul-Gilloteaux

On twitter