[3dem] Error with RELION, autopick for filaments

Takanori Nakane tnakane.protein at osaka-u.ac.jp
Tue May 28 01:15:29 PDT 2024

Hi,

Are you using RELION 4.0 or 5.0 beta?

Helical picking by Topaz needs a special, forked and modified
version of Topaz. This is installed via conda in RELION 5.0.

In RELION 4.0, you have to install it manually from
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/3dem/topaz__;!!Mih3wA!ExttUvFyxOvxUjSxlaYm7U3nkDEZ7KOs8atss6iNAZPCn3sTGRw6roLYGadfeYInpI5fnVHnS35w5C0TeykSU8NqyibhNNPBY0M$ , not from the original repository
at https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/tbepler/topaz__;!!Mih3wA!ExttUvFyxOvxUjSxlaYm7U3nkDEZ7KOs8atss6iNAZPCn3sTGRw6roLYGadfeYInpI5fnVHnS35w5C0TeykSU8NqyibhpLKuU1E$ .

Best regards,

Takanori Nakane