[3dem] A favour to ask - EMBL-EBI user survey

Sanja Abbott sanja at ebi.ac.uk
Tue May 21 06:33:56 PDT 2024

Dear 3DEM,

I would like to encourage you to participate in EMBL-EBI’s user survey,
which aims to understand the usage, impact and improvement areas of the
open data resources managed by EMBL-EBI and collaborators. If our data
resources have ever saved you 10 minutes, here’s your chance to give back.

EMBL-EBI hosts some of the world’s most important collections of
biological data including EMDB, EMPIAR, PDBe, UniProt, Ensembl,
AlphaFoldDB, ChEMBL and Europe PubMed Central.

Your input is extremely important and will help EMBL-EBI maintain and
develop its resources for the global scientific community.

EMBL-EBI would be very grateful if you and other users in your
organisation could contribute to this study by completing the following
survey:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HJKYKTT?channel=*email__;Ww!!Mih3wA!DCYDyj-o1J97Mr9uIEA-RQOo126GHhbUqRmXrWDa6AHRL1Y04EQAM3ppR-rdJxX68zpr4L-Dab_331EiTA$
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HJKYKTT?channel=*email__;Ww!!Mih3wA!DCYDyj-o1J97Mr9uIEA-RQOo126GHhbUqRmXrWDa6AHRL1Y04EQAM3ppR-rdJxX68zpr4L-Dab_331EiTA$ >]

The survey takes around 10 minutes and closes on 7 June 2024. The
results of the survey will be aggregated and anonymised, and all
personal data treated as confidential.

We hope to draw on the cooperation and goodwill of our user community to
get as large a response as possible.

Please share this survey with colleagues and collaborators who use
public data resources.

I recognise there are many demands on your time so I would like to thank
you in advance for your participation and input.

If you have any questions or comments about the survey please email
comms at ebi.ac.uk <mailto:comms at ebi.ac.uk>.

The EMDB team