[3dem] small flashes in glow discharger?

Hagen, Wim J. wim.hagen at thermofisher.com
Tue Jul 16 06:19:11 PDT 2024

Hi Tobias,
I’ve had to clean the vacuum piping inside a few times due to backdraft oil from the pump (vacuum didn’t stabilize with oil trap).
Disconnect the back vacuum flange and stick a finger in to see if there’s oil.
Also had to clean the regulating valves a few times but that manifests itself by the device taking ages to get the set vacuum stable.
Best,
Wim