[3dem] Inconsistent Blotting with GP2

Sen, Anindito andysen at tamu.edu
Fri Aug 9 10:14:26 PDT 2024

HI Liz,

Is the chamber humidity too high (the filter papers get wet?).

Stay safe & Regards

Anindito Sen. Ph.D

Microscopy and Imaging Center
Texas A&M University
301 Old Main Dr
College Station, TX 77843-2257

Office: ILSB Room 1133
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://microscopy.tamu.edu/__;!!Mih3wA!EScYo9GmAITBjF4H0ZqnB6q-l3b7s72KklWzC24V7YgNVActnqSSTEhHU7FaRZibo9Z2l9RYYjUdkMRGAmU$ >Tel. 979-458-9881
fax: 979-847-8933
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://microscopy.tamu.edu__;!!Mih3wA!EScYo9GmAITBjF4H0ZqnB6q-l3b7s72KklWzC24V7YgNVActnqSSTEhHU7FaRZibo9Z2l9RYYjUdS2eXu4Q$ <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://microscopy.tamu.edu/__;!!Mih3wA!EScYo9GmAITBjF4H0ZqnB6q-l3b7s72KklWzC24V7YgNVActnqSSTEhHU7FaRZibo9Z2l9RYYjUdkMRGAmU$ >