[3dem] question about cisTEM

Tim Grant timothy.r.grant at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 08:55:26 PST 2024

Hi David,

Inverting in the sharpening panel will not propagate I am afraid.  There is
no easy way to do this, and there is no problem with refining the incorrect
handedness and changing it later, but I understand it can become annoying.
If you want to run refinements with the correct handedness, you could
import the inverted handedness model and rerun refinement against that.

Thanks,

Tim