[3dem] Release of MotionCor3 1.1.1

Shawn Zheng shawn.zheng at czii.org
Thu Feb 22 08:25:45 PST 2024

Dear Colleagues,

MotionCor3 1.1.1 is available for download from
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/czimaginginstitute__;!!Mih3wA!EkuwWiTtCd7I1F_GXTFT8gjmiH3UpX9A4Wmf34JJ6zqziSiu4hOMXpRZq96tng0JtK0ZqkQqzXI2n7BzETLWLKk$ . We have provided the source code of
the library files linked to MotionCor3 and merged the relevant code in
other library files into MotionCor3. Now MotionCor3 is self-contained and
has all the source code for compiling. We also incorporated the changes of
CTF estimation in AreTomo2. This version also fixed bugs found recently.
The detailed changes are logged in the Readme.txt in the repository.

Your comments and suggestions are highly appreciated.

Best,
Shawn