[3dem] pumping down liquid nitrogen dewars

Andrzej Żak andrzej.zak at pwr.edu.pl
Thu Feb 22 08:48:55 PST 2024

Hi Tobias,
There is bunch of different systems of such valves, they a bit differ in
sizes. The best way is to go to vacuum dewar company or local researchers
working in cryogenics or vacuum. The process of regeneration is not obvious
and take some time. I Poland in some of the Polish Academy of Science
institution I paid around 300-400euros for whole procedure for 80l tank,
including first filling and usage test.
Best wishes
Andrzej

Andrzej Żak
Wroclaw University of Science and Technology,
tel. (+48)883314999

czw., 22 lut 2024, 15:58 użytkownik Tobias Furstenhaupt <furstenh at mpi-cbg.de>