[3dem] [External] Re: Cooling water

Morgan, David Gene dagmorga at indiana.edu
Fri Feb 9 17:36:48 PST 2024

Hi,

We use grocery-store purchased distilled water. This is what our microscope company engineers always use, and we've had no issues with corrosion. One system had a nasty, hard to kill cyanobacterial infection, but that's the only issue here in 20+ years.

--
    politics is more difficult than physics.
                                             A. Einstein

            David Gene Morgan
        Electron Microscopy Center
             047E Simon Hall