[3dem] [EXTERNAL] Cooling water

Schwartz, Cindi (NIH/NIAID) [E] cindi.schwartz at nih.gov
Fri Feb 9 15:32:12 PST 2024

We use RO water and don’t seem to have any issues on 2 krios scopes, both equipped with K3 rigs.

Good luck!

Cindi L. Schwartz
(she/her/why?<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.edi.nih.gov/blog/communities/what-are-gender-pronouns-why-do-they-matter__;!!Mih3wA!GBhDL2cHO09Yue39CrLDgS9L_qvecxRoUizQQCAo1EBJIkHAaQ_d0Mwwb2dwNkycHMYos_2McGCucYEJeDikL3yAd953$ >)
Electron Microscopist
Rocky Mountain Labs/NIAID/NIH
903 South 4th Street
Hamilton, MT  59840
406-363-9228
Cindi.Schwartz at NIH.gov<mailto:Cindi.Schwartz at NIH.gov>

Make a new request<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://rtb.nih.gov/section/EM__;!!Mih3wA!GBhDL2cHO09Yue39CrLDgS9L_qvecxRoUizQQCAo1EBJIkHAaQ_d0Mwwb2dwNkycHMYos_2McGCucYEJeDikL69FiLQ5$ > or track your current EM requests<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://hedwig.niaid.nih.gov/__;!!Mih3wA!GBhDL2cHO09Yue39CrLDgS9L_qvecxRoUizQQCAo1EBJIkHAaQ_d0Mwwb2dwNkycHMYos_2McGCucYEJeDikL16b8fPc$ > at RTB.nih.gov<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://rtb.nih.gov/__;!!Mih3wA!GBhDL2cHO09Yue39CrLDgS9L_qvecxRoUizQQCAo1EBJIkHAaQ_d0Mwwb2dwNkycHMYos_2McGCucYEJeDikL3kZIoKQ$ >

The information in this e-mail and any of its attachments is confidential and may contain sensitive information. It should not be used by anyone who is not the original intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error please inform the sender and delete it from your mailbox or any other storage devices. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases shall not accept liability for any statements made that are sender's own and not expressly made on behalf of the NIAID by one of its representatives.