[3dem] Postdoctoral Positions in the Liang laboratory at Emory University (Cryo-EM Focused)

Liang, Bo bo.liang at emory.edu
Sat Feb 10 20:46:32 PST 2024

Dear colleagues,

We are excited to invite talented and highly motivated postdoctoral fellows to join the Liang Laboratory at Emory University School of Medicine.

Our laboratory is dedicated to exploring high-resolution structural bases and deciphering the molecular mechanisms of large assemblies through an integrated approach, including biochemistry, molecular and cell biology, cryo-electron microscopy (cryo-EM), and X-ray crystallography. We are actively seeking exceptional postdoctoral candidates with a background in structural biology to contribute to two primary research areas: (1) investigating protein, RNA, and ribonucleoprotein complexes pivotal in the RNA synthesis machinery of non-segmented negative-sense (NNS) RNA viruses or (2) delving into filamentous assemblies associated with neurodegenerative disorders.

We are looking for candidates with a Ph.D. in a biology-related field who are enthusiastic to engage in challenging and collaborative research. Preferred candidates will possess expertise in one or more areas: cryo-EM, macromolecular X-ray crystallography, biochemistry, molecular and cell biology, virology, or neurobiology.

Join us in our pursuit of advancing structural biology and making impactful discoveries. We encourage interested individuals to apply directly through the following link:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://faculty-emory.icims.com/jobs/122532/job__;!!Mih3wA!Do39q0YwCbnKtvLUn5n-O-lgqvBG9xYt2UlRwx1RSIOkh6TaQn3r47SCxXecj5F0KzNvb6wrGp1rzuacLdjCcA$

Please contact me directly for further information or questions at bo.liang at emory.edu<mailto:bo.liang at emory.edu>.

Sincerely,
Bo Liang

Bo Liang, PhD
Associate Professor
Department of Biochemistry
Emory University School of Medicine
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.biochem.emory.edu/liang__;!!Mih3wA!Do39q0YwCbnKtvLUn5n-O-lgqvBG9xYt2UlRwx1RSIOkh6TaQn3r47SCxXecj5F0KzNvb6wrGp1rzubLCQCMQw$ <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.biochem.emory.edu/liang__;!!Mih3wA!Do39q0YwCbnKtvLUn5n-O-lgqvBG9xYt2UlRwx1RSIOkh6TaQn3r47SCxXecj5F0KzNvb6wrGp1rzubLCQCMQw$ >