[3dem] Carbon evaporator for SPA

Marion Decossas m.decossas at cbmn.u-bordeaux.fr
Fri Sep 15 02:11:29 PDT 2023

Hello marion,
we have the safematic at the institute, very easy to use with turbo dry
pump and quartz crystal for thickness measurement. We use it routinely
for 2nm carbon by evaporation on mica to make a continuous film on the
grids for the SPA and are very satisfied. Also Safematic's circular
chamber system is esay to clean and it has an automatic carbon wick
unwinding really convenient and reproducible.

I'll leave you a small attachment on this machine.

best

marion