[3dem] Tenure-track group leader @MRC_LMB

Sjors Scheres scheres at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Tue Sep 5 06:30:50 PDT 2023

Dear EM-ers,

We are seeking to hire a new tenure-track group leader in the Structural
Studies division at the MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology. We are
looking for an outstanding scientist with research interests in the use
of computational approaches for understanding molecular and cellular
structure, with a specific area of interest in cryo-ET computational
methods development including approaches to analyse, visualise and
interpret cryo-electron tomography data.

See the link below for more information and how to apply:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.nature.com/naturecareers/job/12805550/research-group-leader-tenure-track-structural-studies-lmb-2218/__;!!Mih3wA!G0Ihm4VeQe2MoiSA73ciJcW7c1kvU398_6cStOCMfC5A7vNYxG2LUHd1i34IdY1ACpG3IaDzgbMTpd5s1WbCYlk9oq8$

*Closing date: Sunday 1^st October 2023*

We are happy to be contacted by email for informal inquiries about the post.

Best wishes,

Sjors Scheres & David Barford