[3dem] Choosing some micrographs from a large dataset

Gabriel Abraham Frank frankg at bgu.ac.il
Fri Oct 6 02:37:09 PDT 2023

Hi Esther,

The way I do such tasks is to down-sample all the micrographs and write them as PNG files.
I then move the down-sampled PNG files along with the star file to a local machine where I can conveniently select the relevant ones and put them in a separate directory.
I then run a script deleting the micrographs not selected from the star file.

Let me know if you are interested, and I will send you my scripts.

Best,
Gaby

_
Dr. Gabriel A. Frank