[3dem] Cryo-EM postdoc position at IBS in Grenoble, France

Rebekka Wild rebekka.wild at ibs.fr
Fri Nov 10 05:15:31 PST 2023

Hi everyone,

A fully-funded 4 years postdoc position is available in the WILD team at the Institut de Biologie Structurale in Grenoble, France. The project focuses on a better understanding of molecular mechanisms underlying glycosaminoglycan biosynthesis. We are a young, dynamic and international team. The host institute is located on the EPN campus and has excellent infrastructure for pursuing challenging structural biology projects and a vibrant scientific community. We are looking for a team-oriented candidate, who has a PhD in structural biology or protein biochemistry, and a minimum of 2 years of postdoctoral research experience. Proficiency in cryo-EM sample preparation, data collection, and processing is essential.

You can find more information about the position on our team webpage: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://tinyurl.com/2ezztekd__;!!Mih3wA!BbsmltLplMZxADZ-5AGHXS7d5b03nR7hYth-y7VZ-Vv34x2d-efWz91-mVOHsaN-DFeK_Uet0sML_oxYtFckytbq$

If you are interested, please submit your application directly through the CNRS recruitment platform: https://
tinyurl.com/yu74ryek

Best wishes,

Rebekka Wild