[3dem] 📣 Career Opportunities at CZ Imaging Institute

Hannah Taylor htaylor at chanzuckerberg.com
Mon Mar 13 13:01:33 PDT 2023

The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative is launching the Chan Zuckerberg Institute
for Advanced Biological Imaging
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://chanzuckerberg.com/science/imaging-institute/__;!!Mih3wA!A8le_k0bIM7kY-lA6ByuEJu2CjWpqJODun7ZBkN0DCOyDRazP4mPaQtYKs7mBvk5UEVCruzrUC0gCyebjHJjz2ZxDg$ > (CZ Imaging
Institute), which aims to push forward the development and application of
new imaging technologies over the next 15 years to obtain deep insights
into the architecture of complex biological systems at the molecular level.

CZ Imaging Institute aims to do what’s never been done before – open new
windows into biological systems that allow us to view them in a dynamic,
integrated way. Solving this challenge will require new approaches, new
energy and new ideas.

Join an institute where nothing is considered impossible, where bold and
creative thinking are encouraged, and where a collaborative culture allows
teams of people from multiple disciplines to accomplish more than any
single person can achieve alone.

We’re building our team and currently hiring for several roles. Join us in
this work!

   -

   Data Scientist, Computation & Data Processing Platform
   <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://grnh.se/f70d95041us__;!!Mih3wA!A8le_k0bIM7kY-lA6ByuEJu2CjWpqJODun7ZBkN0DCOyDRazP4mPaQtYKs7mBvk5UEVCruzrUC0gCyebjHIqAuRZGA$ >
   -

   Principal Data Scientist, Machine Learning <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://grnh.se/a26550cd1us__;!!Mih3wA!A8le_k0bIM7kY-lA6ByuEJu2CjWpqJODun7ZBkN0DCOyDRazP4mPaQtYKs7mBvk5UEVCruzrUC0gCyebjHLZGzbE0w$ >
   -

   Scientist, Sample Labeling <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://grnh.se/ec69619e1us__;!!Mih3wA!A8le_k0bIM7kY-lA6ByuEJu2CjWpqJODun7ZBkN0DCOyDRazP4mPaQtYKs7mBvk5UEVCruzrUC0gCyebjHJin1s0BA$ >
   -

   Senior Scientist, Electron Microscopy Technology Platform
   <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://grnh.se/9972f82f1us__;!!Mih3wA!A8le_k0bIM7kY-lA6ByuEJu2CjWpqJODun7ZBkN0DCOyDRazP4mPaQtYKs7mBvk5UEVCruzrUC0gCyebjHLXuDUd1g$ >
   -

   Senior Scientist, Wet-Lab Support & Sample Preparation Technology
   <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://grnh.se/a79dc4b01us__;!!Mih3wA!A8le_k0bIM7kY-lA6ByuEJu2CjWpqJODun7ZBkN0DCOyDRazP4mPaQtYKs7mBvk5UEVCruzrUC0gCyebjHJ6wBDtvg$ >

Please head over to our Careers page
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://chanzuckerberg.com/careers/career-opportunities/?initiative=cz-imaging-institute&gh_src=9972f82f1us__;!!Mih3wA!A8le_k0bIM7kY-lA6ByuEJu2CjWpqJODun7ZBkN0DCOyDRazP4mPaQtYKs7mBvk5UEVCruzrUC0gCyebjHKKC2fzjQ$ >
to explore more of our open positions across our work in science. Learn
more about our founding members
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://chanzuckerberg.com/science/imaging-institute/*leadership__;Iw!!Mih3wA!A8le_k0bIM7kY-lA6ByuEJu2CjWpqJODun7ZBkN0DCOyDRazP4mPaQtYKs7mBvk5UEVCruzrUC0gCyebjHKZiV-0Qg$ >, and for
more information, please contact talent-community at chanzuckerberg.com.

Best,

Hannah
--