[3dem] Permanent scientist position in micro-tomography of biological samples by phase-contrast imaging at ALBA synchrotron

Joaquín Otón joton at cells.es
Tue Mar 14 04:25:28 PDT 2023

Dear all,

There's one permanent scientist position available in the FaXToR
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.albasynchrotron.es/en/beamlines/bl31-faxtor__;!!Mih3wA!Hjvhj1kzTEV5PWutXyTsCGjfTHELVRExz-nXvmKG4I2HFYKI6ePHXBYoAX-sOgzL8_YkukLs5PoisgjW$ >beamline<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.albasynchrotron.es/en/beamlines/bl31-faxtor__;!!Mih3wA!Hjvhj1kzTEV5PWutXyTsCGjfTHELVRExz-nXvmKG4I2HFYKI6ePHXBYoAX-sOgzL8_YkukLs5PoisgjW$ >at
ALBA to develop hardware and software tools for phase-contrast X-ray
bio-imaging. The candidate will be providing support to beamline users
as a local contact and will also develop his/her own scientific program
within the research techniques of the FaXToR beamline.

More details and on how to apply:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://public.cells.es/jobs/*!/jobs/scientist-position-at-the-faxtor-beamline__;Iw!!Mih3wA!Hjvhj1kzTEV5PWutXyTsCGjfTHELVRExz-nXvmKG4I2HFYKI6ePHXBYoAX-sOgzL8_YkukLs5AFtchJw$

Best wishes,

Alessandra and Joaquín

--

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.albasynchrotron.es/en/__;!!Mih3wA!Hjvhj1kzTEV5PWutXyTsCGjfTHELVRExz-nXvmKG4I2HFYKI6ePHXBYoAX-sOgzL8_YkukLs5KxNxJfJ$ >

	Joaquín Otón
Methodology Group - Experiments Division
ALBA SYNCHROTRON LIGHT SOURCE
Carrer de la Llum 2-26 | 08290 | Cerdanyola del Vallès| Barcelona |
Spain <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.albasynchrotron.es/en/about/coming-to-alba__;!!Mih3wA!Hjvhj1kzTEV5PWutXyTsCGjfTHELVRExz-nXvmKG4I2HFYKI6ePHXBYoAX-sOgzL8_YkukLs5Hw-AmV8$ >
(+34) 93 592 4441
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.albasynchrotron.es__;!!Mih3wA!Hjvhj1kzTEV5PWutXyTsCGjfTHELVRExz-nXvmKG4I2HFYKI6ePHXBYoAX-sOgzL8_YkukLs5LDR6Tzs$  <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.albasynchrotron.es__;!!Mih3wA!Hjvhj1kzTEV5PWutXyTsCGjfTHELVRExz-nXvmKG4I2HFYKI6ePHXBYoAX-sOgzL8_YkukLs5LDR6Tzs$ >| joton at cells.es
<mailto:joton at cells.es> | legal notice
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.albasynchrotron.es/en/about/legal-notice__;!!Mih3wA!Hjvhj1kzTEV5PWutXyTsCGjfTHELVRExz-nXvmKG4I2HFYKI6ePHXBYoAX-sOgzL8_YkukLs5MKcORZF$ > / avís legal
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.sincrotroalba.cat/ca/que-es-alba/avis-legal__;!!Mih3wA!Hjvhj1kzTEV5PWutXyTsCGjfTHELVRExz-nXvmKG4I2HFYKI6ePHXBYoAX-sOgzL8_YkukLs5B0LVJw7$ > / aviso legal
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.sincrotronalba.es/es/que-es-alba/aviso-legal__;!!Mih3wA!Hjvhj1kzTEV5PWutXyTsCGjfTHELVRExz-nXvmKG4I2HFYKI6ePHXBYoAX-sOgzL8_YkukLs5A3pEZOI$ >

**Please, do not print this e-mail unless it is absolutely necessary.
**Si heu rebut aquest correu per error, us informo que pot contenir
informació confidencial i privada i que està prohibit el seu ús. Us
agrairíem que ho comuniqueu al remitent i l'elimineu. Gràcies.
Si ha recibido este correo por error, le informo de que puede contener
información confidencial y privada y que está prohibido su uso. Le
agradeceré que lo comunique a su remitente y lo elimine. Gracias.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please note that it may
contain confidential and private information, therefore, the use of this
information is strictly forbidden. Please inform the sender of the error
and delete the information received. Thank you.