[3dem] Falcon 4(i) issues

Andrea Nans andrea.nans at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 08:09:53 PDT 2023

Hi Julika,

This positive defocus issue in LM EFTEM started immediately after updating
our Krios system with Selectris/Falcon 4 i to TEM software 3.15.1 with FFI.
I understand the Thermo engineer plans to "change a value in Temoptics
maps," next week in order to fix this problem. It seems to be only a
problem in EFTEM mode.

I'm not sure if this is the same as adjusting a focus calibration value or
whether it will impact use of the Ceta. I'll let you know what happens.

Best,

Andrea