[3dem] 9 month internship at the Roche Innovation Center in Basel; microfluidic preparation techniques

Lauer, Matthias matthias.lauer at roche.com
Wed Apr 26 00:01:29 PDT 2023

Dear All.

At the Roche Innovation Center in Basel, we are exploring a microfluidic
preparation robot to represent different protein targets for structure
determination with cryoEM. We are looking for a talented intern who has
already gathered practical experience with the cryoEM workflow and enjoys
supporting our structure biology team by tackling innovative-preparative
grid challenges with new technologies.

If you like to learn more about, please feel invited to review and apply
via our career portal:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://careers.roche.com/global/en/job/ROCHGLOBAL202303106837EXTERNALENGLOBAL?utm_source=jobs2pdf&utm_medium=linkedin&utm_campaign=202303106837__;!!Mih3wA!BHIZOP9xRmT6lq-uuhS6pGXICdOac1-QFSAhS4Y6BbVzqUvProKVr29dA6xZBsLoQWr9JHtQLEHHq0b_zqC47AdCP6g$

Thank you very much, and kind regards,

Matthias Lauer.

--

Dr Matthias E Lauer

Senior Principal Scientist

Roche Pharma Research and Early Development

Roche Innovation Center Basel

F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd