[3dem] 4th RICCEM conference - registration open

Olga Sokolova sokolova184 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 19:16:51 PDT 2023

Dear Colleagues,

Two years have passed since we held our 3rd RICCEM meeting in a hybrid
format and I am happy to announce that the Fourth International conference
on Cryo-EM - RICCEM23 – will once again be held this summer in a hybrid
format on June 4th - 7th, 2023.
Registration is now open at https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.bioeng.ru/riccem/__;!!Mih3wA!BHrOPulU8ilM2Tbo9xaf6kcMjojJtZX12EB9v1HwSt0u6r0aUiKY1R8NS2AkK0nqQr2zseK8sPo6wR96LefH92s$

The conference will be streamed virtually (registration to attend the
conference in an online format is free of charge), and those who would be
able to come in person will attend the offline sections in Moscow Lomonosov
University (registration for MSU students and employees is also free of
charge).

We have a very nice selection of speakers who will cover many important
areas related to cryo-EM. The welcome party will traditionally be held at
the MSU main Botanical garden, beginning with a guided tour around it.

The conference proceedings will be published in a special issue of the
Vestnik of Moscow University (Herald of Moscow University). Series 16.
Biology (https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://vestnik-bio-msu.elpub.ru/jour__;!!Mih3wA!BHrOPulU8ilM2Tbo9xaf6kcMjojJtZX12EB9v1HwSt0u6r0aUiKY1R8NS2AkK0nqQr2zseK8sPo6wR96D126qGg$ )

We are looking forward to seeing you in June!

On behalf of the organization committee,
Olga Sokolova, PhD, D.Sc.
Professor RAS, Faculty of biology Moscow State University,
Professor, SMBU, Shenzhen, China