[3dem] ctffind output

Giuseppina R Briola giuseppina.briola at kaust.edu.sa
Mon Sep 12 04:53:23 PDT 2022

Dear all,

I have a question about the output of ctffind job. Each power spectrum I
get in output should have three different parts:

- the upper left hand quadrant represents the circularly averaged power
spectrum (after taking into account the fitted astigmatism);
- the fitted power spectrum is represented in the right quadrant of the
image;
- the power spectrum of the micrograph which is the background image.

I am using relion/4.0_beta/cuda11.0 to process my data and I do not get the
fitted power spectrum. Does anyone know why and how to solve the issue?

Many thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Giusy Briola

this email.