[3dem] job openings at NIH

Elmlund, Hans (NIH/NCI) [E] hans.elmlund at nih.gov
Wed Nov 16 10:12:49 PST 2022

Dear All,
In my group, we currently have an opening for a permanent staff scientist and a postdoctoral research fellow.

Staff scientist position: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.training.nih.gov/jobs/view/_10/10103/SSPEMIPAD_10262022__;!!Mih3wA!Ca1n8FAPoiEq578zj0y_iBxURk7vkfvHv5AwtlQrp9ELwzUpYbq3K9AF7zf9R08vAiQM7XGJHU2Own-Vo9XDUBQrYg$

This is to carry out development of algorithmic solutions to address the increasing demands for quantitative and computational approaches in electron microscopy, integrative structural biology, and materials science. The position offers experienced researchers with computational backgrounds to carry out projects with a great deal of academic freedom.
Postdoctoral position: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://ccr.cancer.gov/careers/post-doctoral-fellow-electron-microscopy-image-processing-algorithm-development/24314__;!!Mih3wA!Ca1n8FAPoiEq578zj0y_iBxURk7vkfvHv5AwtlQrp9ELwzUpYbq3K9AF7zf9R08vAiQM7XGJHU2Own-Vo9X8KfYtrQ$

NIH offers a competitive starting stipend and comprehensive health insurance. Appointments will be one year initially and renewable up to a total of 3-5 years based on performance.

Any questions, please get in touch.

Best wishes,
Hans

--
HANS ELMLUND PhD
Senior Investigator

National Institutes of Health
National Cancer Institute—Frederick Campus
1050 Boyles St, Fredrick MD 21702
United States of America

T:  +1(301)846-5670
M: +1(240)739-9079