[3dem] Krios G3i for sale

Grassucci, Robert rg2502 at cumc.columbia.edu
Wed Nov 16 08:59:57 PST 2022

Dear Community,

Our campus is selling a Krios G3i to make room for new equipment.  This 300 kV FEG Cryo-TEM is equipped with both an FEI Falcon 3 direct electron counting camera and Gatan Quantum Life Science energy filters with a K3 direct electron detection camera for low-dose zero loss filtered imaging (Gatan K3-BioQuantum).

The Krios G3i was installed in 2019 and has been under a TFS service contract, it is in good working condition.  Price is $2,000,000 (moving and associated costs coordinated by buyer).  Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Bob

Robert Grassucci
Co Director Cryogenic Electron Microscopy Core
Biochemistry and Molecular Biophysics Dept.
650 W 168 Street
Black Building Room 2-210
New York, NY 10032
Phone 212-305-9520