[3dem] scope for selling...

Arteni Ana-Andreea aana_ro at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 11 12:24:38 PST 2022

Dear community,
We are shutting down our cryo-microscope Tecnai G2 F20 TWIN (FEI) bought in
2008, in order to leave space to our new 200kV microscope. The F20 has been maintained continuously up to now by FEI/TFS and is in good working order.
The FEG tip has just been changed (October, 2022). We sell it equipped with
a camera Ultrascan1000 4K (Gatan), scintillator T+, bought in 2013 and a
Gatan side-entry cryo holder 626.
Price 100k€ (moving the scope is left to the buyer).For more infos please don't hesitate to come back to us.My kind regards,
​​​​​​--
Ana Andreea ARTENI, PhD
********************************
UMR 9198 Institut de Biologie Intégrative de la Cellule
Plateforme de cryo-microscopie électronique
Responsable technique
Bâtiment 14B (RDC. pièce 111)
1 avenue de la Terrasse
91198 Gif-sur-Yvette Cedex, FRANCE