[3dem] Updates on EMBO Workshop: In situ structural biology: from cryo-EM to multi-scale modelling

Julia Mahamid julia.mahamid at embl.de
Sun Nov 13 00:52:13 PST 2022

Dear 3DEMers,

Join us for the conference "In situ structural biology: from cryo-EM to multi-scale modelling” in February 8-11 2023 at EMBL, Heidelberg, Germany.

I addition to our exciting scientific programs with invited speakers, we encourage early career researchers to submit abstracts for presentations in short talks. 21 slots are available for selected abstracts.

We have now extended the abstract submission until Nov. 23 for talks and posters (with flash presentations).

The programme now features a job fair where you will get the chance to discuss job opportunities with group leaders on a one-to-one basis. We encourage both early career researchers looking for their next position, and PIs looking for new team members, to express their interest and use this opportunity to meet in person. Information is coming soon!

EMBO also offers fee waivers, travel grants and further assistance:

EMBO standard virtual fee waivers &  EMBO standard onsite and travel grants
EMBO special travel grants (geographical restrictions apply)
EMBO associate member state travel grants and free waivers
EMBO childcare grant

All the information is available on our website:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.embl.org/about/info/course-and-conference-office/events/iss23-01/__;!!Mih3wA!EPy7BlI9pUsPX_dh2urXkKiL5xViYJnAbMdYfBLlyJZUte7rhnsd7w9bmUA0qRjuc5ZL5MySd7x_wlJGB_qtS-DWRgQ$  <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.embl.org/about/info/course-and-conference-office/events/iss23-01/__;!!Mih3wA!EPy7BlI9pUsPX_dh2urXkKiL5xViYJnAbMdYfBLlyJZUte7rhnsd7w9bmUA0qRjuc5ZL5MySd7x_wlJGB_qtS-DWRgQ$ >

Looking forward to see many of you in Heidelberg!

Cheers, Julia

Julia Mahamid
Structural and Computational Biology Unit
European Molecular Biology Laboratory
Meyerhofstrasse 1
69117 Heidelberg
Germany