[3dem] Position for Sr Scientist in Advanced Technology at Thermo Fisher Scientific USA

Botman, Aurelien aurelien.botman at thermofisher.com
Thu May 19 11:21:37 PDT 2022

Dear 3DEM community,

I would like to draw your attention to a vacancy for a sr. scientist on our team in Advanced Technology at Thermo Fisher Scientific in Hillsboro, OR USA.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__jobs.thermofisher.com_global_en_job_202408BR_Scientist-2DIII-2DWhole-2Dcell-2DSample-2DPreparation-2DWorkflows-2Dfor-2DEM&d=DwIFAw&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=3X0kYChgMpK-tdWsidZhsC1bJxknEvc3d9LNF3mgY3sxdAGk0du0W1nXWtbroYuF&s=Rz5pF8-GxKbmrJW8Pucew3a9cYLMIlPKqp2mvwLIzXE&e=

This scientist would be responsible for helping us develop new whole-cell sample preparation workflows and techniques for EM. We are an interdisciplinary team and we are searching for a new colleague with hands-on experience with cryo-EM on SEM/FIB who would like to improve the current workflow.  If you are interested, please apply directly via the above link or contact me for more details.

Best regards,

Dr. Aurélien Botman
Manager, Sample Modification & Characterization, Advanced Technology
Materials & Structural Analysis

Thermo Fisher Scientific
5350 NE Dawson Creek Drive, Hillsboro OR 97124, USA
Phone (503) 726-7500
aurelien.botman at thermofisher.com