[3dem] Fwd: [criome_esp] Registration open for the: I2PC - INSTRUCT COURSE: INTRODUCTION TO MODEL BUILDING. Madrid, 22 - 24 June, 2022

Carlos Oscar Sorzano coss at cnb.csic.es
Tue May 17 02:57:09 PDT 2022

-------- Mensaje reenviado --------
Asunto: 	[criome_esp] Registration open for the: I2PC - INSTRUCT COURSE:
INTRODUCTION TO MODEL BUILDING. Madrid, 22 - 24 June, 2022
Fecha: 	Tue, 17 May 2022 12:33:09 +0200
De: 	Blanca Benitez <blanca at cnb.csic.es>
Responder a: 	criome_esp at cnb.csic.es
Para: 	Blanca Benitez <blanca at cnb.csic.es>

Dear Colleagues,

The Registration for the “I2PC - INSTRUCT COURSE: INTRODUCTION TO MODEL
BUILDING. Madrid, 22 – 24 June, 2022” Is now
openhttp://i2pc.es/i2pc-instruct-course-introduction-to-model-building/

Hands-On Training Course that introduces the fundamentals and main tools
needed to build an atomic model in the context of cryo-EM, starting from
a 3D map and the aminoacid sequence of each protein chain. The  tools
will be used inside the /Scipion/ framework (de la Rosa-Trevin /et al.
/2016) and examples will focus in the modeling by homology scenario,
including AlphaFold2 prediction models.

Registration deadline: May 31, 2022

With best Regards

I2PC Team

Blanca E. Benitez

National Center for Biotechnology - CSIC

Biocomputing Unit/ I2PC

Phone: +34 91 585 4922

CSIC ext: 432178

Email: blanca at cnb.csic.es