[3dem] Staff Scientist - Membrane Protein Structural Biologist at Thermo Fisher

Eddie Pryor edward.pryor at gmail.com
Tue May 17 12:36:11 PDT 2022

 Hi, All,

My colleague Barbara Kaboord has an opening on her team within the
Biosciences Division at Thermo Fisher. This is a perfect role for someone
with a passion for membrane protein sample prep for structural biology. The
link to the job description is below, and I encourage anyone interested to
reach out to Barbara directly (barbara.kaboord at thermofisher.com) with any
questions.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__jobs.thermofisher.com_global_en_job_205106BR_Staff-2DScientist-2DMembrane-2DProtein-2DStructural-2DBiologist&d=DwIBaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=jMWA3PEq7llroAGtQTXI6bbBuLvdk2DhE3YEzsj9jUppSHuO_pl1rzDUqFLCKNxy&s=5hJ6gKsM-M7h9bbR-AmtKcX5c-os8GG-lB2CI71kc8s&e=

Kind regards,
--Eddie

*Edward Pryor, PhD*

Director, Strategic Technology