[3dem] Postdoc positions in CryoEM and cryoET available in Agard Lab at UCSF

David Agard agard at msg.ucsf.edu
Mon May 16 13:53:48 PDT 2022

Dear Colleagues,

We have two cryoEM  postdoctoral positions available to join our efforts in understanding the molecular and cellular mechanisms underlying protein homeostasis, one primarily SPA and one primarily cryoET. UCSF provides a remarkably rich environment for pursuing state-of-the-art  cryoEM as well as broader structural and cellular biology research in a vibrant and dynamic city.

The candidate should have a PhD or equivalent in structural biology, biophysics, or cell biology and a deep interest in molecular mechanisms. While helpful, no prior experience in electron cryo-EM or cryoET is required. Candidates should contact Dr. Agard and include a CV, statement of research interests, and contact information for three references.

Best
David
agard at msg.ucsf.edu <mailto:agard at msg.ucsf.edu>

David A. Agard, Ph.D.
Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics
University of California at San Francisco
UCSF  MC 2240
600 16th Street,   room S412D
San Francisco, CA     94143-2517
E-mail:    agard at msg.ucsf.edu
Web:    https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.msg.ucsf.edu_agard&d=DwIFAg&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=Jm9fQGZaDr8GAN5xNoAMk3drRGMX4s07zWY48vk-PaxH8UpZgNatI2-MlThtWC8A&s=LqRczFclzhj0hjCPRtshjlUmwMDPGI6hGI4121othoI&e=