[3dem] 'easy' (re)calibration of pixelsize?

Benjamin Bammes bbammes at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 07:13:32 PST 2022

We recently wrote an ImageJ macro for performing magnification calibrations
using crossgrating grids (using the 463 nm spacing at low mags and the gold
ring in the FFT at high mags). You can try it and see if it is helpful. The
macro is available at https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__github.com_directelectron_imagej-2Dmacros&d=DwIFaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=TIVYyxUZvqj3-IMkw3Q4nWIajAbh37dMNc5SIdZE5auXu84uIRdB7pnV0ZhiqDRL&s=Cf1QYZSby2Rk8Vy1UG01E9kzkIXodVlFjUu3RY7IeaI&e= .

----

*Benjamin Bammes, Ph.D.*
*Director of Research & Development*bbammes at directelectron.com  |  858.384.0291
x105

*DIRECT ELECTRON, LP*
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.directelectron.com&d=DwIFaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=TIVYyxUZvqj3-IMkw3Q4nWIajAbh37dMNc5SIdZE5auXu84uIRdB7pnV0ZhiqDRL&s=tgSCmY-uo6Lp-VaEi5LcbY6Byo9XAdYunpaiDpS6afA&e=

*Innovation Propelling Discovery*

*Confidentiality Notice:*This communication and any attached documents may
contain confidential information intended for a specific individual and
purpose. This information is private and is protected by law. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that disclosure,
copying, distribution, or any other action based on the contents of this
confidential information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately at
admin at directelectron.com.