[3dem] Reminder - 4th international Conference on Image Analysis in Three-dimensional Cryo-EM (March 9-12, 2022)

Dorit Hanein dorithanein at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 19:16:33 PST 2022

We would like to send out a final reminder and reassurances about the 4th international Conference on Image Analysis in Three-dimensional Cryo-EM, still scheduled for March 9-12, 2022. This meeting will be in-person only, and is expected to proceed as planned. We have roughly 100 registrants for the meeting, and the site can accommodate another 30 without compromising COVID safety.

 * For those who have not registered, but are still considering attending the meeting, the registration site is still open at:
https://cryoem.bcm.edu/events/view_workshop/15 <https://cryoem.bcm.edu/events/view_workshop/15>

 * If you have registered at the site above, but not yet reserved your room at the resort,  please follow the instructions emailed to you after initial registration at the meeting web site.  The Granlibakken  resort  just released our block of rooms for general purchase, so it is urgent that you make your reservation ASAP.

* If you completed the first stage of registration, but no longer plan to attend, please email Snekalatha Raveendran <sraveend at bcm.edu <mailto:sraveend at bcm.edu>> as soon as possible.

We recognize ongoing concerns about COVID for upcoming meetings, particularly for those traveling internationally or in higher risk categories. We plan to follow the following protocols:

- all participants are expected to be fully vaccinated/boosted prior to the meeting
- we request that domestic participants test themselves immediately before traveling to the meeting (this is already required of many international participants  prior to entry to the USA)
- masking will be required on site when not eating/drinking
- meals will be available for take-out for those concerned about eating together in the dining room
- for those needing a verified negative test before returning home, the site has access to a virtual testing confirmation service accepted by the airlines
- we are aided by the relatively short duration of the meeting, and the large size of the single lecture hall

We are looking forward to seeing everyone in person again!

Dorit Hanein, CHAIR & Steven Ludtke, Co-CHAIR

ORGANIZING COMMITTEE

Masahide Kikkawa,  Jose Maria Carazo, Scott Stagg, Niels Volkmann, Ed Egelman