[3dem] contract research scientist position open

Alexis Rohou rohoua at gene.com
Thu Feb 10 06:00:00 PST 2022

Dear colleagues,

The cryoEM and native mass spectrometry teams at Genentech (South San
Francisco, California) are looking to recruit a joint contract research
scientist (PhD level) for a 1-year term (with potential to extend) to work
on a project involving hardware development.

The project will use complementary technologies across ion mobility, mass
spectrometry, and imaging to inform protein structure. We're hoping to find
someone with experience in a cryoEM lab, who really enjoys working with
instruments and data analysis. Experience with engineering/mass
spectrometry would be a bonus, but an interest on that front would be
sufficient. There will be opportunity for publication and dissemination of
results, and significant room for independent work and leadership if
desired.

Please do not hesitate to contact me to find out more.

Cheers,
Alexis

--
*Alexis Rohou*