[3dem] Grid boxes for less ice contamination

Grigory Sharov sharov.grigory at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 02:09:44 PST 2022

Is it difficult to have the slot of the transparent lid pre-painted so one
can see which slot is open? Or do you have to paint every box with a marker?

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__mygridbox.com_wp-2Dcontent_uploads_2022_02_Loading-5F1.png&d=DwIFaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=yeOPGAhyPo5EPKsbNn1IMF-0wZ1kqyNe6L5VJLAxZJ5hoUwN23HQ1Xqn9R7FY9n7&s=BQoQJ6AgnzL8NrmrmVkdLy64mlHU8-ixLH1tfLGjz-8&e=

Best regards,
Grigory

Grigory Sharov, Ph.D.

MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology,
Francis Crick Avenue,
Cambridge Biomedical Campus,
Cambridge CB2 0QH, UK.
tel. +44 (0) 1223 267228 <+44%201223%20267228>
e-mail: gsharov at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk