[3dem] Postdoctoral position at the NIH to work on microtubule complexes

Huaibin Wang huaibin.wang at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 07:34:33 PDT 2022

Dear all,

A postdoctoral fellowship opportunity is available in the Cell Biology and
Biophysics Unit headed by Dr. Antonina Roll-Mecak to work on the tubulin
code using in vitro reconstitution and TIRF microscopy to capture the
dynamic behavior of cytoskeletal complexes coupled with cryo-EM, single
particle, and tomography to obtain structural information. For more
information please visit: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__research.ninds.nih.gov_roll-2Dmecak-2Dlab-2A&d=DwIFaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=oYICR2IJzF8n9TyVIPv8ZICtkgZzpixp4qDgdfFVnXpsUB69RZYyVAzC0oSkuQIX&s=wfAJFIaPtQEUzajSBt6zk6HDh89LJwBDp3fEtXuULdA&e= . *
We are looking for Ph.D. graduates with a strong record of accomplishments
and expertise in biochemistry and cell biology. Expertise with cryo-EM
preferred, but not needed. We are happy to teach!  The NIH has an
outstanding cell and structural biology community, and the lab has regular
access to state-of-the-art resources such as a Chameleon, Krios with K3
camera, Glacios, TIRF and lattice sheet microscopes as well as cryo-FIB
SEM. Please send your CV, a one-page research experience summary and
contact information of three references to Antonina at nih.gov  Please write
“Tubulin code cryo-EM” in the subject header.

Kind Regards,
Huaibin