[3dem] EM facility staff at Umeå University, Sweden

Linda Sandblad linda.sandblad at umu.se
Mon May 17 23:28:04 PDT 2021

Dear all 3DEM list, dear colleagues

Join our team, Umeå University is currently recruiting EM facility staff, research engineer or senior research engineer for cryo-EM and/or tomography to join the Umeå Centre for Electron Microscopy (UCEM) team. The appointment is financed with the support from SciLifeLab, which through the Cryo-EM facility delivers service, user training and access to electron microscopes and image analysis. Please consider applying if you have great experiences of EM (TEM, SEM, FIB and/or cryo-EM) sample preparation, instrument operation and image analysis skills.

Application should be submitted before June 7th 2021.

Links to announcement and application:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://umu.varbi.com/en/what:job/jobID:384815/__;!!Mih3wA!XwGZcXEEZ0LdQ9ftYzQoOzPaeCQdWF0ATRpNZOXHtczfN7SjgRweuU4njM_A44Gj5w$

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://umu.varbi.com/en/what:job/jobID:384808/__;!!Mih3wA!XwGZcXEEZ0LdQ9ftYzQoOzPaeCQdWF0ATRpNZOXHtczfN7SjgRweuU4njM9VAI80xw$

Here you find more information about our facility, instruments and methods:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.umu.se/en/research/infrastructure/umea-centre-for-electron-microscopy-ucem/__;!!Mih3wA!XwGZcXEEZ0LdQ9ftYzQoOzPaeCQdWF0ATRpNZOXHtczfN7SjgRweuU4njM-7LYiR-A$

Welcome to contact us, best regards Linda

Linda Sandblad
Researcher and Facility Dirtector / Forskare och samordnare för forsknings infrastruktur
Umeå Centre for Electron Microscopy (UCEM)
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.umu.se/en/research/infrastructure/umea-centre-for-electron-microscopy-ucem/__;!!Mih3wA!XwGZcXEEZ0LdQ9ftYzQoOzPaeCQdWF0ATRpNZOXHtczfN7SjgRweuU4njM-7LYiR-A$
Tel: +46 709 324936