[3dem] rusted cryo holder 626

David Michael Belnap David.Belnap at utah.edu
Tue Jun 15 07:25:39 PDT 2021

Ariel,

I might have been the person who posted the same issue.  We had something similar a few years ago.  Gatan and TGS Technologies (Tom Schmelzer, https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__tgstechnologies.net_&d=DwIGaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=sLGxKFjolWJPs7M6xEt6pvr2bQ6iA9ELPruigw6QH-I&s=xxbhSqA8HzpY-iKoSyWWrD5u3bzRDbi_BBu2rHjrIBw&e= ) are the two places I have sent those holders for repair.

David