[3dem] Postdoc position available at IBS Grenoble, France

Rebekka Wild rebekka.wild at ibs.fr
Wed Jun 9 05:58:21 PDT 2021

Dear all,

We are looking for a highly motivated andteam-oriented post-doctoral fellow to join ournewly established team at the IBS in Grenoble, France. Our team has a keen interest in understanding the mechanism of glycosyltransferases involved in heparan sulfate biosynthesis on a molecular level. We combine in vitro biochemical approaches with single-particle cryo-EM to study the molecular mechanism of the enzymes and their assembly into macromolecular complexes.

The IBS (Institut de Biologie Structurale)is located together with the EMBL Grenoble and the ESRF synchroton facilityat the EPN campus and has excellent infrastructure for pursuing challenging structural biology projects and a great scientific community.

Successful applicants will have a strong expertise in protein biochemistry and structural biology.

For more information please visit our website: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.ibs.fr_research_research-2Dgroups_structure-2Dand-2Dactivity-2Dof-2Dglycosaminoglycans-2Dgroup_atip-2Djunior-2Dteam-2Dr-2Dwild_&d=DwICaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=W43yI9QLss1joD0rRUOS448xfcg8cUxXrj8hEF1x00c&s=xn1ksISiBLdXg2H19C7cbpxZ6eJjWTNfqxxYOt5dqkQ&e=

Best wishes,

Rebekka

--
Rebekka Wild