[3dem] 3-year post-doc position in cryo-EM at HALOmem, Halle, Germany

Panagiotis Kastritis panagiotis.kastritis at bct.uni-halle.de
Tue Oct 27 02:40:48 PDT 2020

Dear EM community,

I would like to draw your attention to the open position of 1 post-doc
in my lab at the HALOmem institute, located at the Martin-Luther
University of Halle-Wittenberg (MLU) in Halle, Germany. The position is
fully funded for 3 years.

We have independent biochemical laboratories, advanced computing
equipment and our own microscopes. Our cryoEM equipment includes the 300
kV JEOL JEM-3200FSC (equipped with field emission gun, cryo-stage,
in-column energy filter and GATAN K2 direct electron detector) and a new
generation 200 kV Thermo Fisher Glacios with phase plate and a Falcon
3direct detector. We are searching for a post-doc in the field of
electron cryo-microscopy. The position will start on the 1st January
2021. Deadline for the application is on the 1st December 2020 (see
attached advertisement). Interested candidates should apply via e-mail
or request further information from me (panagiotis.kastritis at
bct.uni-halle.de).

Thank you very much,

Kindest Regards,

Panos

Junior Professor Dr. Panagiotis                           L. Kastritis
                         Group Leader and Head of
   Cryo-Electron Microscopy
                         Kastritis Laboratory for
   Biomolecular Research